Pet Friendly Hotel in Portland
Just because you have to be away from home for a while, doesn't mean you have to leave everyone behind. Aloft Portland Airport Hotel at Cascade Station recognizes that traveling can be stressful, and having a friendly face along with you always makes the journey easier. That is why we are proud to be one of the few pet friendly hotels in Portland, and we can't wait to welcome your four-legged friends.
Our ArfSM program even provides a dog bed, bowl, woof-alicious treats, and toys, so you don't have to worry about extra luggage.
Hotel Pet Policies:
- Dogs up to 40 pounds are welcome (For dogs over 40 pounds, please contact us at (503) 200-5678 to discuss a waiver)
- Pets must be accompanied by their owner at all times
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver at check-in
Nearby Pet-Friendly Locations:
- Sacajawea Park (2.6 miles away) Nearby park with dog off-leash area, fenced spaces, walking paths
- PetSmart (4 miles away) – 9721 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland
- Gateway Veterinary Hospital (4 miles away) – 11222 NE Halsey Street, Portland – (503) 253-2142